Sonia Organic Cotton Dobby Ruffles Top
Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £65.00
Make 3 payments of £21.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Sonia Ruffle Top in organic cotton dobby. Featuring a fully lined upper bodice, lace inserts, subtle gathering and a fitted bust. Finished with double frill detailing at the shoulders with a picot trim.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette model is 5'8, a UK 8, wearing a size S
- Model is 5'10, a UK 10/12, wearing a size M
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Dobby.
- Cotton Dobby is a woven fabric produced on a Dobby loom, characterised by small geometric patterns and extra texture in the cloth.
- Non-slip straps as the top features concealed loops to attach onto your bra straps to stop the material from moving.
- Fully lined upper bodice Lace inserts to break up the panel detailing Double frill detailing at the shoulders with picot trim
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Bust: 82cm, Length: 43cm
- Size S: Bust: 87cm, Length: 43.5cm
- Size M: Bust: 92cm, Length: 44cm
- Size L: Bust: 97cm, Length: 44.5cm
- Size XL: Bust: 102cm, Length: 45cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Dry flat
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose TENCEL™
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher."