St Tropez Midi Dress
Tencel™ Micromodal jersey WhiteRegular price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
A sleek and stylish halter dress made from soft Tencel™ Micromodal jersey, perfect for the daytime or dressing up in the evening. The St Tropez Dress is an effortlessly flattering style that accentuates the smallest part of your waist and has Jersey slider toggles on the straps, which allows the size of the bust line to be adjusted to fit.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'7 UK 10 and is wearing a size S
- Lifestyle model is 5'11 UK 10 and is wearing a size S
- Low elasticated back
- Ruching around the waist
- Side slits on both sides which come up to mid-thigh
- Midi Length (slightly longer than mid-calf)
- Jersey slider toggles on the straps so the size of the bust line to be adjusted to fit
Made in Turkey
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 124cm, Waist 59cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, Waist 64cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, Waist 69cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, Waist 74cm
- Size XL: Length 128cm, Waist 79cm
- Machine wash at 30, wash with similar colours, do not bleach, warm iron. We suggest removing the beaded neck sliders before washing for ultimate care.
Arrived by boat
Why choose TENCEL™
- TENCEL™ is a Lenzing branded lyocell fibre. It is made using environmentally responsible closed-loop production processes which transform wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
- This solvent-spinning process recycles processed water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources – sustainably managed forests.
- This biodegradable and compostable fibre has a soft, silky texture with a drapey quality and is breathable, strong and cool to wear.