Stema Tencel Denim Dress
TENCEL™ LENZING™ Dark WashRegular price £130.00
Make 3 payments of £43.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Stand out this winter in our Stema Dress, made from TENCEL™ and responsibly sourced cotton in a dark wash denim. With a relaxed fit, Stema is effortlessly chic and features a side zip, two gathered tiers, a pin-tuck bodice with buttons to the frill neckline. Full-length balloon sleeves with soft elasticated cuffs complete the look.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US/ 6 and wearing a size S
- 71% TENCEL™ LENZING™, 29% responsibly sourced cotton
- Dark wash denim
- Short length
- Side zip
- Elasticated cuffs
- Full length sleeve
- Button placket to frill neckline
71% TENCEL™ LENZING™ and 29% responsibly sourced cotton
Made in India
- Size XS: Length 93cm, Bust 94cm, Waist 89cm, Top Hip 101cm, Low Hip 111cm, Sleeve Length 60.5cm.
- Size S: Length 94cm, Bust 99cm, Waist 94cm, Top Hip 106cm, Low Hip 116cm, Sleeve Length 61.5cm.
- Size M: Length 95cm, Bust 104cm, Waist 99cm, Top Hip 111cm, Low Hip 121cm, Sleeve Length 62.5cm.
- Size L: Length 96cm, Bust 109cm, Waist 104cm, Top Hip 116cm, Low Hip 126cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 97cm, Bust 114cm, Waist 109cm, Top Hip 121cm, Low Hip 131cm, Sleeve Length 64.5cm.
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why Choose TENCEL™?
- TENCEL™ is a Lenzing branded lyocell fibre.It is made using environmentally responsible closed loop production processes which transform wood pulp into cellulosic fibres with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. This solvent-spinning process recycles process water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres are derived from sustainable wood sources – sustainably managed forests. This biodegradable and compostable fibre has a soft, silky texture with a drapey quality and is breathable, strong and cool to wear.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy