Tabitha Maxi Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Cheetah PinkRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
The perfect elevated sundress, our best-selling Tabitha dress is crafted from luxurious EcoVero™ viscose. With wide tie shoulder straps, Tabitha is a full maxi, flattering all shapes with a fixed bodice and shirred back panel and a long fit and flare skirt flowing from under the bust.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'9', a UK8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft luxurious EcoVero™ viscose
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Lined bodice
- Self-tie straps
- Full gathered frill on the hem
- Fit and flare style
- Shirred back bodice
- Concealed side pockets
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 119.5cm, bust 68.5cm, waist 62.5cm
- Size XS: Length 120cm, bust 71cm, waist 65cm
- Size S: Length 121cm, bust 76cm, waist 70cm
- Size M: Length 122cm, bust 81cm, waist 75cm
- Size L: Length 123cm, bust 86cm, waist 80cm
- Size XL: Length 124cm, bust 91cm, waist 85cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
- Remove belt before washing
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ AND ECOVERO™?
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.