- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Made from soft lightweight organic cotton
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Self-tie straps in contrast print
- Full gathered frill on the hem
- Long flowing skirt
- Shirred back bodice
- Fully lined
- Concealed side pockets
- Size XS: length 134cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 135cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 136cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 137cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 138cm, bust 101-111cm
- Size XS: length 126.5cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 127.5cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 128.5cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 129.5cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 130.5cm, bust 101-111cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important).
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org