Theresa Stretch Corduroy Blazer
Responsibly Sourced Cotton FuchsiaRegular price £205.00 Sale price £144.00
Make 3 payments of £48.00. . No fees.
Introducing our Theresa Corduroy Blazer, made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch needlecord. This classic double-breasted blazer features two front flap pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36 / US 4 wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Double-breasted classic blazer
- 4 button cuff
Matching Charlie Trousers are available
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
- Size XS: Length 72cm, bust 86cm, waist 77cm, hip 84cm
- Size S: Length 73cm, bust 91cm, waist 82cm, hip 89cm
- Size M: Length 74cm, bust 96cm, waist 87cm, hip 94cm
- Size L: Length 75cm, bust 101cm, waist 92cm, hip 99cm
- Size XL: Length 76cm, bust 106cm, waist 97cm, hip 104cm
- Dry clean only
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.