Utility Stretch Corduroy Trousers
Responsibly Sourced Cotton BlackRegular price £145.00
Make 3 payments of £48.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy, these are an elevated day trouser in a wide-leg, 31 inch length. Carpenter pockets feature on the front with a loop detail along with patch pockets on the back and subtle hardwear.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38 / US 6 and wearing size S
- Made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton cord
- Mid rise
- Wide leg
- Five pockets
- Fly front
- Carpenter inspired loop
- Subtle stud hardware
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Portugal
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 68.5cm, Top Hip 78.5cm, Low Hip 93.5cm, Thigh 61.5cm.
- Size XS: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 71cm, Top Hip 81cm, Low Hip 96cm, Thigh 63cm.
- Size S: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 76cm, Top Hip 86cm, Low Hip 101cm, Thigh 66cm.
- Size M: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 81cm, Top hip 91cm, Low Hip 106cm, Thigh 69cm.
- Size L: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 86cm, Top Hip 96cm, Low Hip 111cm, Thigh 72cm.
- Size XL: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 91cm, Top Hip 101cm, Low Hip 116cm, Thigh 75cm.
- Size XXL: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 96cm, Top Hip 106cm, Low Hip 121cm, Thigh 78cm.
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- If bought and worn as a suit dry clean together
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.