Responsibly Sourced Cotton NavyRegular price £40.00
Make 3 payments of £13.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Made from super soft responsibly sourced cotton, these towelling shorts are your new loungewear go-to, whether it is on the beach or lazing around at home.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and is wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and is wearing a size S
- Responsibly sourced cotton
- Soft and cosy towelling fabric
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: waist 65cm, inside leg 6cm
- Size S: waist 70cm, inside leg 6cm
- Size M: waist 75cm, inside leg 6cm
- Size L: waist 80cm, inside leg 6cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Do not dry clean
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.