Trim Detail Eco Fleece Jacket
Recycled Polyester CreamRegular price £165.00
Make 3 payments of £55.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our Eco Fleece Jacket is made from recycled polyester. Features include colourful ribbon, and ricrac that runs along the centre front, the hem and the cuffs. Designed in a slightly cropped and boxy style, with full-length sleeves.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio Model is 5'8", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 wearing a size XS
- Recycled polyester
- Hook and eye fastenings
- Side seam pockets
- Full-length sleeves
- Colourful trim detail
Ethically Made in China
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 49cm, bust 90cm, sleeve 61cm
- Size XS: Length 50cm, bust 95cm, sleeve 62cm
- Size S: Length 51cm, bust 100cm, sleeve 63cm
- Size M: Length 52cm, bust 105cm, sleeve 64cm
- Size L: Length 53cm, bust 110cm, sleeve 65cm
Size XL: Length 54cm, bust 115cm, sleeve 66cm
- Cold hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning - mild process
We recommend using our Guppyfriend washing bag to help stop harmful plastic microfibers from entering the water cycle when washing clothes. The packaging is fully recyclable and the bag protects your garments, making them last longer.
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Recycled Polyester
- Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard)
Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year
- Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester, it also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester
Recycling post-consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfills.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.