Victoria Velvet Top
BerryRegular price £95.00 Sale price £76.00
Make 3 payments of £25.33. . No fees.
The Victoria Velvet Top has a soft relaxed shape with puff shoulders and long sleeves, finished with a frill cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model 1 is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 2 is 5'10, a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'8', a UK 6/8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Round neck
- Luxurious viscose velvet
- Full-length sleeves
- Frill cuffs
Keyhole detailing with fabric-covered button at the back
Ethically Made in China
Dry clean only
- Size XS: Length 58cm, bust 94cm, sleeve length 60.5cm
- Size S: Length 59cm, bust 99cm, sleeve length 61.5cm
- Size M: Length 60cm, bust 104cm, sleeve length 62.5cm
- Size L: Length 61cm, bust 109cm, sleeve length 63.5cm
- Size XL: Length 62cm, bust 114cm, sleeve length 64.5cm
- Dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on reverse side
- Do not rub isolated stains
Colour may transfer onto light coloured materials
WHY CHOOSE VISCOSE?
- Our velvet is made from 76% viscose blended with 24% polyester, making it more sustainable than 100% polyester velvet fabrics. The lustrous properties of these viscose fibres create a velvet fabric that is super soft, and drapes beautifully.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.