This item is a PRE-ORDER. Your order will be shipped out around the 23rd November. Please note: If you are ordering additional items, then your whole order will be despatched on this date (ie: you will only receive one delivery). Therefore, Next day delivery is NOT available.
Give the gift of sustainability. Our "Wash & Wear" Bags are perfect for storing your laundry in whilst travelling. Featuring a drawstring tie in two of our bestselling prints. Made from leftover fabric from our Spring Summer 2020 collection, reducing the amount of waste fabric from being sent to landfill.
They can also be used to store your knick-knacks, shoes or even knitwear whilst on the go!
- Made from soft, lightweight organic cotton
- Set of 2 Bags “To Wash” and “To Wear”
- Drawstring closure
- Perfect to keep your undergarments neatly organized as you travel with a set of clearly labelled, lightweight cotton bags.
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- To find out more about our sustainable materials click here.
- Height 37cm, Length 29.5cm
100% Organic cotton
Machine wash at 30°, wash with similar colours, do not bleach, warm iron.
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road