Merino Wool Orange BurstRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Our timeless Alpine Merino Wool sweater by Eribe will become a wardrobe favourite, worn season after season. Made in a soft, sustainable merino and angora blend, the relaxed shape and ribbed, round neckline, cuffs, and hem will keep you cosy and comfortable through the winter months.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8 and wears a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10 and wears a S
- Made in a super soft, 100% extra fine sustainable lambswool
- Allover multicolour Fairisle pattern
- Contrasting round neck, cuffs and hem trim
- Slightly shorter length
- Made in the EU
- Designed in Scotland
Made in the UK
Cold hand wash
- Size XS: Length 53cm, Bust 88cm
- Size S: Length 54cm, Bust 93cm
- Size M: Length 55cm, Bust 98cm
- Size L: Length 56cm, Bust 103cm
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry clean if preferred
Why Choose Wool?
Eribe is a Scottish-based heritage brand, who works sustainably to produce high-quality designs. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
By wearing wool you can enjoy its many benefits which include: great thermal properties; breathability for maximum natural comfort; keeping warm without overheating.