Organic Cotton BlueRegular price £85.00
Make 3 payments of £28.33. . No fees.
Stay cool this summer in this soft and flattering midi dress. In soft organic cotton cheesecloth, there's no need to iron, making this a relaxed and easy throw-on for the beach or for those balmy summer evenings. Featuring elongated fluted sleeves with pretty ladder lace details, this dress skims the body finishing with a tier.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model 1 is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton cheesecloth
- Round neck
- Ladder lace details
- 3/4 length fluted sleeves
- Midi length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
We suggest you size up as the fit is quite snug
- Size XS: Length 119.5cm, Bust 96cm, Waist 94cm, Sleeve Length 32cm.
- Size S: Length 120.5cm, Bust 101cm, Waist 99cm, Sleeve Length 32.5cm.
- Size M: Length 121.5cm, Bust 106cm, Waist 104cm, Sleeve Length 33cm.
- Size L: Length 122.5cm, Bust 111cm, Waist 109cm, Sleeve Length 33.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 123.5cm, Bust 111cm, Waist 109cm, Sleeve Length 34cm
- Hand wash only
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.