Wool blend OatmealRegular price £80.00
Make 3 payments of £26.66. . No fees.
Introducing our new Knitted Tanks, perfect for layering, featuring a ribbed neckline, armhole and hem. Made from a blend of recycled polyester with a soft lofty hand-feel.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde studio model 1 is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Ribbed neckline, armhole and hem
- Regular length
- Recycled polyester blend
8% Wool 24 Acrylic 50% Recycled Polyester 16% Nylon 2% Spandex
Ethically Made in China
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 51.5cm, bust 86.5cm, waist 86.5cm
- Size XS: Length 52cm, bust 89cm, wait 89cm
- Size S: Length 53cm, 94cm, waist 94cm
- Size M: Length 54cm, 99cm, waist 99cm
- Size L: Length 55cm, 104cm, waist 104cm
- Size XL: Length 56cm, 109cm, waist 109cm
- Size XXL: Length 57cm, 114cm, 114cm
- 30-degree wash
- Do not tumble dry
Why choose this Tank?
- For every Knitted Tank sold, we will donate £3 to the World Land Trust.
- World Land Trust reserves and gives permanent protection to habitats and wildlife.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.