Viscose Satin Geo Floral Bright PinkRegular price £220.00
Make 3 payments of £73.33. . No fees.
When only a very special dress will do. Iyla embodies glamour with her vibrant and beautiful geo print and stunning fit and flare shape, updated with a square neck and blouson sleeves. Crafted from a fluid viscose satin that drapes beautifully, Iyla is both super flattering and fun.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Summer lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Crafted from viscose satin
- Square neck
- Fit and flare shape
- Blouson sleeves
- Shirred cuffs
- Centre back seam
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
If you have a fuller bust we suggest sizing up
- Size XXS: Length 128.5cm, Bust 80.5cm, Waist 64.5cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 129cm, Bust 83cm, Waist 67cm, Sleeve Length 64cm.
- Size S: Length 130cm, Bust 88cm, Waist 72cm, Sleeve Length 65cm.
- Size M: Length 131cm, Bust 93cm, Waist 77cm, Sleeve Length 66cm.
- Size L: Length 132cm, Bust 98cm, Waist 82cm, Sleeve Length 67cm.
- Size XL: Length 133cm, Bust 103cm, Waist 87cm, Sleeve Length 68cm.
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE VISCOSE?
We love viscose not only because it’s soft and flows nicely, but it’s also a natural fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.