Alvia Velvet Trouser
Viscose BlackRegular price £150.00 Sale price £75.00
Make 3 payments of £25.00. . No fees.
Our Alvia Trousers are made from luxurious viscose velvet. They have a mid-rise and a drapey wide-leg silhouette.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 2 is 5'6", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Fly front
- Side seam pockets
- Mid rise
Wide full-length leg
Ethically Made in China
Wash inside out in net bag
- Size XXS: Waist 66cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size XS: Waist 71cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size S: Waist 76cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size M: Waist 81cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size L: Waist 86cm, inside leg 81cm
Size XL: Waist 91cm, inside leg 81cm
- Size XXL: Waist 106cm, inside leg 81cm
- Do not wash
- Delicate dry clean inside out
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry Iron on reverse side
- Do not rub isolated stains
- Colour may transfer onto light coloured materials
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Viscose?
- Our velvet is made from 76% viscose blended with 24% polyester, making it more sustainable than 100% polyester velvet fabrics. The lustrous properties of these viscose fibres create a velvet fabric that is super soft, and drapes beautifully.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.