Halter Neck Recycled Swimsuit
Recycled Polyester Paisley BlueRegular price £130.00 Sale price £97.50
Make 3 payments of £32.50. . No fees.
Made from 82% recycled polyester (made from post-consumer waste and plastic bottles!) our swimwear is responsibly sourced to reduce waste originally headed for landfill. Be sure to pack the Halter Neck Swimsuit on your next getaway. This flattering one-piece is made from double-layered fabric for a premium finish, featuring a deep plunge V-neck with a faux horn ring detail.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from recycled polyester
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin.
- Halter neck with adjustable ties
- Decorative front ring
- Removable cups
- Beautiful allover paisley print
Ethically Made in China
Hand wash only
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
WHY CHOOSE RECYCLED POLYESTER?
- Our sustainable swimwear is made from 82% double layered certified* recycled polyester blended with stretch for comfort and longevity. Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin. Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester. It also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester. Recycling post consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfill.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.