Recycled Ruched Swimsuit
Recycled Polyester BlackRegular price £105.00 Sale price £78.75
Make 3 payments of £26.25. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our first ever Sustainable Swimwear Collection. The Recycled Ruched Swimsuit is made from 82% certified recycled polyester (made from post consumer waste and plastic bottles!) with stretch for comfort. The fabric is double-layered for a premium finish. Featuring a twist at the bust with padding, soft moulded cups and adjustable straps. The front features set in side seams, a lightweight control panel and ruching, providing a flattering silhouette for all figures.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Made from recycled polyester
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin.
- Sewn-in soft moulded cups
- Cross-over design at the front
- Fuller bust coverage
- Ruched front, flattering for all figures
- Blended with stretch for comfort and longevity
82% Recycled Polyester 18% Elastane
Ethically Made in China
Hand wash only
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE OUR SWIMWEAR?
- Our sustainable swimwear is made from 82% double layered certified recycled polyester blended with stretch for comfort and longevity
- Recycling post consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfill
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester
- It also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.