Zip Front Stretch Corduroy Jumpsuit
Responsibly Sourced Cotton WineRegular price £250.00
Make 3 payments of £83.33. . No fees.
Our Zip Front Jumpsuit is made from responsibly sourced cotton cord. Featuring a fitted bodice with a centre-front zip, a ruffle collar and wide-leg trousers, it has long sleeves with a single frill at the cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10/ EU 36/38/ US 4/6 and wearing size S
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing size S
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Fitted bodice with a centre front zip
- Round neck with a frill
- Full-length puff shoulder sleeves
- Wide leg trousers
- 31" leg
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Portugal
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Bust 86.6cm, waist 68.6cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size XS: Bust 89cm, waist 71cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size S: Bust 94cm, waist 76cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size M: Bust 99cm, waist 81cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size L: Bust 104cm, waist 86cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size XL: Bust 109cm, waist 91cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size XXL: Bust 114cm, waist 96cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.