Victoria V-Neck Long Sleeve Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price £250.00
Make 3 payments of £83.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our Victoria V -Neck Dress is made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy. V-neckline, fitted bodice, and a soft fit and flare skirt, with three-quarter length puff sleeves and a double-layered frill. Finished with a single gathered tier at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10/ EU 36/38/ US 4/6 and wearing size S
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing size S
- Made from Responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy
- Fitted bodice with a V-neckline
- Full-length puff shoulder sleeves
- Midaxi length
- Concealed back zip
98% responsibly sourced cotton and 2% spandex
Made in Portugal
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 116.8cm, bust 84.5cm, sleeve length 59.50cm
- Size XS: Length 117.3cm, bust 87cm, sleeve length 60cm
- Size S: Length 118.3cm, bust 92cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size M: Length 119.3cm, bust 97cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size L: Length 120.3cm, bust 102cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size XL: Length 121.3cm, bust 107cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size XXL: Length 122.3cm, bust 112cm, sleeve length 6
- Size XXS: Length 129.50cm, bust 84.5cm, sleeve length 59.50cm
- Size XS: Length 130cm, bust 87cm, sleeve length 60cm
- Size S: Length 131cm, bust 92cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size M: Length 132cm, bust 97cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size L: Length 133cm, bust 102cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size XL: Length 134cm, bust 107cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size XXL: Length 135cm, bust 112cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.