Tabitha Maxi Dress
Organic Cotton Buti Purple/BlueRegular price £165.00
Make 3 payments of £55.00. . No fees.
The perfect elevated sundress, our best-selling Tabitha dress is crafted from organic cotton and block printed by hand in Jaipur. With wide tie shoulder straps in a contrast print, Tabitha is a full maxi, flattering all shapes with a fixed bodice and shirred back panel and a long fit and flare skirt flowing from under the bust. A contrast hem completes the look. All of our block-printed garments use azo free, water-based dyes which are safe to wear and kind to the planet. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; our existing regular length is recommended for people over 5ft 6 and the Petite length is for ladies who are 5ft 5 or shorter. The fit of the dress is unchanged and is not a Petite fit. It's the same as the regular fit but just 7.5cm shorter.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9', a UK 10/ EU 36/ US 6 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8, a UK 8/EU 34/US 4 and wearing a size S
- Blocked printed by hand in Jaipur
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Shirred neckline
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Self-tie straps
- Fully lined
- Concealed side pockets
- Gathered frill on the hem
- Fit and flare style
Shirred back bodice
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: length 134cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 135cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 136cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 137cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 138cm, bust 101-111cm
- Size XS: length 126.5cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 127.5cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 128.5cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 129.5cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 130.5cm, bust 101-111cm
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Warm iron on reverse
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important).
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.