Nancy Velvet Dress
Viscose BerryRegular price £230.00 Sale price £161.00
Make 3 payments of £53.66. . No fees.
The Nancy Dress in luxurious viscose velvet is midi length and features a statement blouson sleeve with a shirred ruffled cuff. Other details include a shirred fitted bodice with a top ruffle and a side slit.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
Brunette lifestyle model 1 is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model 2 is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Square neckline with ruffle
- Shirred fitted bodice
- Blouson sleeves with shirred ruffle cuff
- A-line skirt
- Side slit
- Midi length
Ethically Made in China
Dry clean only
- Size XXS: Length 109cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 58cm, sleeve length 66cm
- Size XS: Length 109.5cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 63cm, sleeve length 67cm
- Size S: Length 110cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 68cm, sleeve length 68cm
- Size M: Length 110.5cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 73cm, sleeve length 69cm
- Size L: Length 111cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 78cm, sleeve length 70cm
- Size XL: Length 111.5cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 83cm, sleeve length 71cm
Size XXL: Length 112cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 88cm, sleeve length 72cm
- Delicate dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on reverse side
- Do not rub isolated stains
Colour may transfer onto light coloured materials
Why choose Viscose
- Our velvet is made from 76% viscose blended with 24% polyester, making it more sustainable than 100% polyester velvet fabrics. The lustrous properties of these viscose fibres create a velvet fabric that is super soft, and drapes beautifully.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.