Audrey Midi Dress
Cotton WhiteRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Audrey Lace Midi Dress. Featuring a round neckline, subtle frill on collar and cuffs, a button-down front and full-length sleeves. Finished in a combination of cotton dobby, Broderie Anglaise and lace insert detailing on the frill cuffs, waist and tiered midi length hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- A combination of cotton dobby, Broderie Anglaise and lace insert detailing
- Pintuck bodice and cuffs
- Mother of pearl button-down front opening
- Comes with a removable slip
Made in India
Cold machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Bust 89cm, Waist 75cm, Length 114cm
- Size S: Bust 94cm, Waist 80cm, Length 115cm
- Size M: Bust 99cm, Waist 85cm, Length 116cm
- Size L: Bust 104cm, Waist 90cm, Length 117cm
- Size XL: Bust 109cm, Waist 95cm, Length 118cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash with similar colours
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Contributing to Waterharvest
Why choose Cotton
Organic cotton is at times difficult to come by, so where we have not been able to source organic cotton / BCI cotton (better cotton initiative) we have pledged to contribute to Water Harvest. For every (non-organic / non-BCI) Audrey Dress sold, we will donate £2.
- Water Harvest are a not-for-profit charity who provide grant funding and technical support for water-based rural development projects in India.
- This means for every dress sold, one family in India will be provided with clean water for a week.