Alaya Wide Leg Crop Jeans
Sustainably Sourced Cotton BlueRegular price £65.00
Make 3 payments of £21.66. . No fees.
Introducing the Alaya Crop Jeans by Mos Mosh. Featuring a high-rise waist, wide-leg fit and a frayed, raw-edge hem. Finished with a zip closure, button fastening and statement raised front seams, these jeans are the perfect addition to your sustainable capsule wardrobe.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from Lyocell and a Better Cotton (BCI) mix
- High-rise waistline
- Relaxed wide-leg shape
- Raw-edged hem
- Full-flowing skirt with two-tiered hem
Made from a more responsible consumption: less water and energy compared to traditional jeans production
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Machine wash at 30°C
Size 26 (UK 8): Waist 68cm, Hips 93cm, Inside leg length 66cm
- Size 27 (UK 10): Waist 72cm, Hips 98cm, Inside leg length 66cm
- Size 28 (UK 12): Waist 74cm, Hips 103cm, Inside leg length 66cm
- Size 29 (UK 14): Waist 78cm, Hips 108cm, Inside leg length 66cm
- Size 30 (UK 16): Waist 82cm, Hips 113cm, Inside leg length 66cm
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry in shade
- Iron at low temperature
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why choose Responsible Cotton
Made from certified BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) Cotton. Better Cotton is grown in a way that protects and restores the environment, while also improving farmers’ livelihoods. BCI Farmers receive training on the Better Cotton Principles and Criteria – one of six elements of the Better Cotton Standard System, BCI’s holistic approach to sustainable cotton production which covers all three pillars of sustainability: environmental, social and economic.
- Mos Mosh believes in sustainability in everything they do, throughout their entire organisation and Mos Mosh family. From the people they work with, their health, working conditions and livelihood, to the products they make and materials they choose from.
- They work around four core values that they apply to their day to day life and production: Fairness, responsibility, lasting quality & sustainability.
- Mos Mosh knows the importance of protecting our planet’s resources, for better production and a better tomorrow. Therefore, when designing new collections, they consider the lifespan of their styles.
- They believe in making clothes in impeccable quality that lasts. Every single product is made with passion, love and heart.