Stretch Corduroy Single Breasted Jacket
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Cornflower BlueRegular price £210.00
Make 3 payments of £70.00. . No fees.
Introducing our sophisticated tailored blazer, crafted from responsibly sourced cotton chunky cord. A single-breasted design in a flattering slim fit with flap pockets. Added stretch for comfort and fully lined. Style with our matching trousers or wear with jeans for an elevated day look.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Responsibly sourced cotton stretch velvet
- Flap pockets
- Single-breasted classic blazer
- 4 button cuff
- Matching trousers are available
- Fully lined
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Portugal
- Size XS: Length 70cm, Chest 90cm, Hem Opening 107cm.
- Size S: Length 71cm, Chest 95cm, Hem Opening 112cm.
- Size M: Length 72cm, Chest 100cm, Hem Opening 117cm.
- Size L: Length 73cm, Chest 105cm, Hem Opening 127cm.
- Size XL: Length 74cm, Chest 110cm, Hem Opening 127cm.
- Spot dry clean
- If bought and worn as a suit dry clean together
Arrived by road
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.