Demi Wrap Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Flower Bright PinkRegular price £110.00
Make 3 payments of £36.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Demi Wrap Dress in luxurious soft light-weight EcoVero™ viscose. Featuring a v-neckline, capped sleeves in a wrap design with an adjustable waist tie. Finished with cascading frill detailing, cut beautifully to flatter all figures.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde studio model 1 is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model 2 is 5'9.5", a UK 8/10, wearing a size S
- Made from soft sustainable viscose EcoVero™
- Fitted waist
- Capped sleeves
- Adjustable waist tie
Ethically Made in China
Cold wash at 30°C
We have improved the fit of our best selling Demi dress to be more inclusive of fuller busts.
Size XS: bust 87cm, waist 68cm, length 129cm
- Size S: bust 92cm, waist 73cm, length 130cm
- Size M: bust 97cm, waist 78cm, length 131cm
- Size L: bust 102cm, waist 83cm, length 132cm
- Size XL: bust 107cm, waist 88cm, length 133cm
Cold machine was at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of the Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; from procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water and minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities: They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain: They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety: They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices: Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.