Customer Service Advisor
Full time 40 hour contract, Monday – Friday 9 – 6 pm with some weekend work
Immediate start Based in Battersea, London *
THE POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Aspiga is Bcorp certified and winner of the Drapers Sustainable Independent Brand Award 2022, leading the way in sustainable and ethical values.
Established in 2006 we are a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We partner with artisans and suppliers, primarily in Kenya and India, to create contemporary and stylish clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable materials.
Aspiga is a multi-channel retailer with a successful online channel, wholesale including marketplaces and retail shops in UK and Barbados. We focus on selling ethically sourced and sustainable beachwear, clothing and accessories.
At Aspiga, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work.
We are looking for a versatile new member of the team; a good communicator, with excellent personal and writing skills to join our customer service team, for all customer enquiries via email, phone, live chat or social media channels.
Working with the business to support and deliver excellent customer service in areas including fulfilling and taking orders, processing returns, handling complaints, answering enquiries, providing information and trouble shooting.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for all customer service for Aspiga based in the HQ in Battersea ensuring all customer contacts are handled in a timely and appropriate manner, with a positive result for the customer, reporting into a Senior customer service lead.
- Using our Gorgias platform to communicate with customers in a timely and relevant response to agreed SLAs across all platforms, including reviews, web chat, emails, phones and social media messages.
- Ensuring any technical issues with an order are reported and followed up internally and with the customer including order amends, miss picks, oversells, delivery issues
- Acting on feedback and suggest improvements to service levels via changes to the website T&Cs, FAQs.
- Maintaining customer unsubscribe and additional databases for Marketing Team
- Problem solving with buying team on any potential QC issue highlighted by customers and coming to resolution in a timely fashion
- Chasing up tracking enquiries with mail service providers and updating customers accordingly
- Develop knowledge of the brand and products including best sellers, top volumes, reviewing products on the website and using all copy made available by the marketing team.
- Develop a knowledge of the Promotional Calendar, Marketing activity and Key Campaigns including Product launches
- Support Brand events where necessary
ASPIGA EXTRA BENEFITS
- 30 days holiday inc Bank holidays
- For each year you’re with us, you have an extra day’s holiday (up to 3 additional days)
- For your Birthday a free Aspiga gift
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mental Health support with Lifeworks
- Supporting our communities – Beach cleans & volunteer days
- Discounts on Aspiga products for you to enjoy
- Exclusive B Corp Brand discounts
- Develops good working relationships within the business
- Develops and leads the Brands Customer Service SLA’s
- Maintain professional behaviour in the workplace
- Be respectful of others
KEY ATTRIBUTES – we are looking for someone with…
- 1-2 years of experience in retail customer service including online and social media
- Experience if Gorgias platform desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to influence effectively within the business and put across views appropriately
- Organised and the ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated and committed to developing your skills
- Key skills in ecommerce and reporting systems – shopify skills an advantage
- A strong team player who is a true brand and business ambassador
- Resourceful, reactive and flexible; thrives on positive change
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org