Ecommerce And Marketing Manager
Job Title: ECOMMERCE AND MARKETING MANAGER
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time or Part-time
Location: Battersea, London
Salary: On application
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves fashion and is passionate about sustainability; and has worked for a medium or small online retailer, to now work for a growing business focused on ethical and sustainable fashion.
Aspiga is looking for an individual who will be instrumental in developing and implementing the Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Strategy, ensuring revenue and profit targets are met while delivering a best in class CX which reflects our ethical brand.
You will be responsible for growing the online business, developing a high performing team, managing agencies while setting market leading targets and delivering on these. You will be an effective ecommerce professional with the ability to trade a website whilst also delivering relevant traffic, an inspiring onsite CX and YOY sales growth to reflect the ambitious goals of the business
We are looking for an Ecommerce and Marketing expert who can set the tone, copy and look of the brand and manage our Digital and Social Marketing.
* Creating and delivering the brand marketing strategy; ensuring effective implementation across all brand touchpoints and communicating plans with relevant team members to successfully deliver the strategy.
* Responsible for the development and execution of multichannel marketing campaigns, including Social Media, to elevate brand awareness and drive growth. Including seasonal campaigns and product launches.
* Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives to guide future planning.
* Complete ownership of the marketing calendar; scheduling in promotions, social media campaigns, brand activations, category and product launches to deliver both customer and sales growth.
* Analysing acquisition channel performance, determining new strategies to drive acquisition, retention and increase overall brand presence.
* Ensure we meet Email revenue targets and circulate weekly email reporting, providing in depth analysis on email KPIs, including open rate, CTR, conversion, revenue and unsubscribe rates.
* Work with the Directors to devise and execute CRM strategies, including the Aspiga Loyalty Program, to improve customer retention and repeat purchase, introducing a more strategic approach to active, lapsing and lapsed customers.
* Responsible for content planning and creation, guiding the Digital Designers to deliver inspiring content as well as supporting with copy for emails, social, print marketing and digital advertising.
* Managing social channels - scheduling posts and ads and reporting on their effectiveness as well as determining strategies to increase growth.
* Overseeing influencer activation and gifting, identifying opportunities to grow and expand brand reach.
* Working with 3rd party developers to deliver new onsite and marketing developments to facilitate an improved user experience and ultimately improve sales.
* Maximise the commercial performance of the website using analytics data on traffic, revenue, conversion, order value, stock and product performance.
* Drive insights, actions and measurable improvements in revenue, orders, AOV and conversion rates using the Shopify platform along with other reporting platforms.
* Oversee and contribute to regular web content (including Blogs and good product descriptions and styling tips) to ensure customer engagement.
* Oversee sight merchandising so bestsellers are visible and optimised.
Manage the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing P&L, liaising with the COO, CEO and Finance when relevant.
* Increase the traffic to the site through identifying and implementing customer acquisition tactics and increasing customer RFM value.
* Manage the Paid Search agency to ensure optimum ROI from generic and brand campaigns, and possibly take on running Aspiga’s ppc campaigns.
* Manage and drive Paid Social revenue via Facebook and Instagram and possibly take on running this advertising channel which is one of Aspiga’s key income earners.
* Manage and grow Affiliate and Display marketing activity through working closely with the relevant agencies.
* Report on all marketing channels on a weekly basis (vs last year and plan). *Set up and new Marketing and E-com Dashboard and reports to deliver insights for the business
* Manage the Digital Roadmap ensuring all development is delivered on time and within budget.
* Initiate conversion driving developments across all digital channels (mobile/desktop/tablet).
* Constantly improve the product conversion funnel from category view to product page carrying out A/B tests
* Oversee the site and its performance, working with Shopify developers when appropriate
Skills/Experience/Preferences* Proven Ecommerce trading and Digital Marketing experience in an SME online retailer
* Experience working with the Shopify platform
* Strong marketing experience - ideally within the fashion sector
* Strong writing experience and experience of being “the voice” of the brand
* Project management skills, including experience with critical paths
* The ability to create and execute strategic plans
* Limitless Creativity
* Strong literacy skills
* Ability to analyse and interpret data and create actions based on findings
* Outstanding communication and organisation skills
* Good people and leadership skills - ability to liaise/negotiate with 3rd parties and lead / develop a small team
* Passionate about sustainable fashion with a desire to make a difference.
Customer Experience and Knowledge* Continuously update own knowledge of customer experience and digital trends and propose enhancements to strategy to ensure we meet current & future customer needs.
People Management* Lead the E-commerce function and ensure that the team are aware of any concerns / issues with products.
If you feel you can get excited about sustainable fashion, growing an online business, being challenged every day and having loads of fun along the way then please get in touch with Sarah for more info or send your CV to the below contact details.
Contact: Sarah Edwards
Tel: +44 (0) 207 627 5166