START DATE: October 2022
LOCATION: Battersea, London
DURATION: Full time
Aspiga is Bcorp certified and winner of the Drapers Sustainable Independent Brand Award 2022, leading the way in sustainable and ethical values.
Established in 2006 we are a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We partner with artisans and suppliers, primarily in Kenya and India, to create contemporary and stylish clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable materials.
Aspiga is a multi-channel retailer with a successful online channel, wholesale including marketplaces and retail shops in UK and Barbados. We focus on selling ethically sourced and sustainable beachwear, clothing and accessories.
To be considered for this role, you will have experience in the luxury women’s fashion market and must have experience working on brochures, POS and e-comm. We are looking for a strong organised person with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment and to sometimes tight schedules.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for all Printed Catalogue, Direct Mail and E- Catalogue design activities relating to the company. This is the ideal opportunity for a Graphic Designer with copy writing and print experience looking to utilise their skills in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the artwork and design assets. Responsible for creating the 9 Seasonal Brochures and leaflets to new and existing customers, ensuring the right product and right copy is selected and best images are used to deliver the DM goals and KPIs.
- Responsible for all editing and uploading of e-commerce and lifestyle photography, in particular colour matching
- Responsible for managing design and photography workflow, leading the editorial team to deliver on excellence and efficiencies.
- Creation of innovative, shareable assets in line with our brand image for use across all channels
- Manage the Brand’s library of assets including images, video and graphics, from approved to work in progress for the wider team to utilise for retail, wholesale, online and social media channels.
- Review output and projects with the team to understand key successes and learnings for the future
- Executes standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes, and guidelines.
- Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions.
- Oversees brand standards, lighting technique, and image quality.
- Keeps up to date with styles and trends to ensure that we create assets and photography that stands out against competitors.
- Develop knowledge of the brand and products including best sellers, top volumes and reviewing products on the website
ASPIGA EXTRA BENEFITS:
- For each year you’re with us, you have an extra day’s holiday (up to 5 additional days)
- Early Finish Friday in the Summer based on Targets being met
- For your Birthday a free Aspiga gift worth up to £150
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mental Health support with Charlie Waller
- Supporting our communities – Beach cleans & volunteer days
- Up to 50% discount for you to enjoy
- Other Bcorp discounts
- Develops good working relationships within the business and external agencies
- Maintain professional behaviour in the workplace
- A strong team player who is a true brand ambassador
- Be respectful of others
KEY ATTRIBUTES – we are looking for someone with the below skills and expertise:
- MUST have 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Adobe; InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop plus Microsoft Office.
- Must be comfortable working with digital cameras, videos, computers and editing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A passion for sustainable fashion and the Aspiga brand
- Organised and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Pro- active and motivated
- Resourceful, reactive and flexible; thrives on positive change
- Excellent eye for detail
Please send a copy or your CV and cover letter over to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
Please send a copy or your CV and cover letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org.