START DATE: April 2023
LOCATION: Battersea, London
DURATION: 4 Days a week
Aspiga is a multi-channel retailer with a successful online channel, wholesale including marketplaces and retail shops in the UK and Barbados. We focus on selling ethically sourced and sustainable beachwear, clothing and accessories.
Aspiga is B Corp certified and winner of the Drapers Sustainable Independent Brand Award 2022.
Established in 2006 we are a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We partner with artisans and suppliers, primarily in Kenya and India, to create contemporary and stylish clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable materials.
THE POSITION: HEAD OF MARKETING
We are seeking a Head of Marketing with experience of managing on and offline marketing channels and of both internal and external teams.
The role requires an organised and hands on approach to managing multiple channels and team members, and require someone who can create and implement the marketing strategy on time and within budget, working closely with the ecommerce and trading teams to drive results in line with set targets.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Planning, creating and executing global marketing plans across the business in line with the marketing calendar
* Forecasting sales projections by channel, working with internal and external teams based on performance to date business forecasts.
* Responsible for the management of the ecommerce, marketing and graphics teams, managing workflows, responsibilities and setting KPI’s in line with business plans
* Oversee the internal and external teams to ensure the implementation and performance of the marketing strategy, to drive revenue via all key channels.
* Working closely with founder to communicate regular updates within the business and translate across on and offline channels where appropriate
* Oversee the strategy and implementation of regular DM campaigns with assistance from marketing team
* Conduct monthly marketing meetings with internal and external teams to keep abreast of all activity and performance on and offline
* Weekly update meetings with internal teams and update founder on performance across the business in alignment with set marketing and trading calendar
* Monitor performance for all marketing activities (both digital and offline) in line with KPI’s and performance targets
* Monitor performance of all external agencies managing all aspects of digital marketing activity to hit targets set
* Managing and overseeing all key promotions across the business both on and off line
* Working closely with ecommerce manager to align the marketing and trading in line with targets and ecommerce roadmap
* Implementing relevant systems and processes where relevant to ensure workflow and team output is as efficient as possible.
ASPIGA EXTRA BENEFITS
* For each year you’re with us, you have an extra day’s holiday (up to 5 additional days)
* For your Birthday a free Aspiga gift
* Contributory pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Mental Health support
* Supporting our communities – Beach cleans & volunteer days
* Up to 50% discount for you to enjoy
* Exclusive B Corp Brand discounts
KEY ATTRIBUTES – we are looking for someone with…
* Bachelor's degree in creative, communications or related subject
* At least 5 years relevant experience within a similar role
* Strong leadership skills
* Experience within womenswear fashion
* Project management experience, meeting deadlines set within time and budget
* Understanding the translation of creative process across select channels
* A proactive nature, confident with acute attention to detail
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced & growing environment
* Strong communication skills with internal and external teams, excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient at copywriting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
Please send a copy or your CV and cover letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org.