CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSISTANT
Creative Graphic Design Assistant
Full time Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.30
Immediate start Based in Battersea, London
THE POSITION: CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSISTANT
Established in 2005 we are a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We partner with artisans and suppliers, primarily in Kenya and India, to create contemporary and stylish clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable materials.
At Aspiga, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a versatile new member of the Marketing and Ecommerce team; a good communicator, creative thinker with excellent graphic design skills to assist the marketing and digital team with first class campaigns.
You will create physical and live content for our social media platforms and help build our youtube account, know how to create marketing emails and assist with descriptions, lookbooks and print material when needed, using and adapting our assets including video and imagery
We are a small passionate team of 10, so it is a great place to get true hands-on experience and learn lots about fashion and the world of retail.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributing to campaign, advertising concepts and messaging generation, and adapting this to the key territories.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Assisting in generating and delivering editorial content stories to inspire and educate customers, from weekly trend packages to seasonal ranges and key launches.
- Working with the marketing manager and social media manager to define and deliver the brands overarching content strategy.
- Assist with Photography and basic photo editing for our wholesale and social media channels.
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
- Develop knowledge of the brand and products including best sellers, top volumes, reviewing products on the website and using all copy made available by the marketing team.
- Develop a knowledge of the Promotional Calendar, Marketing activity and Key Campaigns including Product launches.
- Support Brand events where necessary.
- Liaise with social media manager for required content creation.
- Maintaining and updating the Shopify webstore – uploading new products & updating stock.
- Updating the homepage and banners to keep the site looking fresh and engaging for customers.
- Supporting the customer service team and ensuring all queries are handled in a timely and appropriate manner, with a positive result for the customer.
- Develops good working relationships within the business
- Develop good relationships with external agencies
- Maintain professional behaviour in the workplace
- Be respectful of others
KEY ATTRIBUTES – we are looking for someone with…
- MUST have 12 months experience in a similar role ideally within Fashion marketing.
- Experience using Shopify.
- Knowledge of Adobe, Illustrator & Photoshop plus Microsoft Office.
- Be familiar with creating GIFs and video content.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to influence effectively within the business and put across views appropriately
- Demonstrates ability to plan and implement business objectives
- Organised and the ability to work to deadlines
- A strong team player who is a true brand and business ambassador
- Resourceful, reactive and flexible; thrives on positive change
- A keen and creative eye for detail and appreciation of great design
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity for a Graphic designer to join this exciting sustainable fashion lifestyle brand which has seen huge success in the UK and plans to grow Internationally.