PERFORMANCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Performance Marketing Executive
Full time Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.30
Immediate start Based in Battersea, London
THE POSITION: PERFORMANCE MARKETING EXEC
Established in 2005 we are a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We partner with artisans and suppliers, primarily in Kenya and India, to create contemporary and stylish clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable materials.
At Aspiga, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a versatile new member of the Marketing and Ecommerce team; a good communicator, creative thinker with excellent writing and graphic design skills to assist the marketing and digital team.
We're looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to sit within the E-commerce team in London, someone who strives to deliver improvement from every task that they run with the key task to derive a strategy to acquire new customers for the Brand
Reporting to the MD, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to achieve great results and help deliver a customer-centric mindset across the business. You will be able to make a big impact from day one, delivering world class marketing campaigns.
We are a small passionate team of 10, so it is a great place to get true hands-on experience and learn lots about fashion and the world of retail.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the campaign marketing calendar, ensuring learnings are applied and all opportunities maximised, with business stakeholders and wider performance team kept informed
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of day-to-day display and affiliate operations; ensuring campaign plans are up-to-date and in line with the strategy; results are monitored against targets; tests are properly executed and the results shared across the team
- Be responsible for updating and analysing performance metrics including CPM, CTR, CVR and CPA, sharing insights across all campaigns and working with the wider team to propose recommendations for ongoing optimisation.
- Negotiate and agree new and ongoing partners on commission, placements and media coverage for affiliate activity.
- Manage affiliate networks and strategic partnerships across all channels and territories.
- Delivering key budget objectives whilst assisting with regular budgeting and forecasting for the marketing channel
- Identify future opportunities for social amplification of content to increase brand awareness
- Working with partners and influencers to build compelling content and campaigns that raise awareness and grow revenue
- Reporting on performance and monitoring of KPIS
- Highlighting opportunities and trends and updating departments on performance
- Managing affiliate contracts, payments and invoicing
- Analysing performance , reporting and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Develops good working relationships within the business
- Develop good relationships with external agencies
- Maintain professional behaviour in the workplace
- Be respectful of others
KEY ATTRIBUTES – we are looking for someone with…
- Highly analytical with ability to use data to build and constantly improve marketing strategies and make insightful decisions.
- Hands-on experience managing affiliate programmes preferable
- Proven track record of optimising activity to drive revenue and/or user acquisition
- Good data and analytical skills with an ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on data & analysis
- Experience with Web Analytics tools (ideally Tableau and Google Analytics)
- Passionate about brand, sustainability with an awareness of competitors
- Motivated, enthusiastic, and focused on a career in marketing
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively interact with senior management
- High attention to detail
- Able to quickly jump on opportunities, communicate effectively to the stakeholders and adjust approach in a fast-paced environment
- A solid understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms and previous experience within a partnership or affiliate role preferably within an ecommerce brand
- You will be ambitious with experience of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent communicator with extensive experience in relationship building
- Self motivated and well organised
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity for a Partnership and Affiliate Executive to join this exciting sustainable fashion lifestyle brand which has seen huge success in the UK and plans to grow Internationally. We are looking to strengthen this further through key relationships with affiliate partners and influencers
If you think this role would suit you then please contact sarah@aspiga with cv and covering letter. Interviews will be conducted virtually.