Wholesale Sales Manager
Wholesale Sales Manager
Immediate start based in Battersea, London
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: Mid August
Aspiga is an online UK retailer, focusing on selling ethically sourced and sustainable beachwear, clothing and accessories. Our products are designed in the UK, but handmade in Africa and India. The Aspiga Collection includes beautiful leather beaded sandals, flip flops, bags, baskets, beachwear, clothing and jewellery.
The Aspiga team’s mission is to always operate with people and the planet at the forefront of our minds. We strive to minimise harm to our planet in all that we do and this is reflected in our choice of fabrics, production processes, packaging and more. We are proud campaigners of slow fashion, which is why we design clothing intended to last. This means creating timeless pieces through carefully selected fabrics, precise silhouettes and attention to detail.
We are a small passionate team, so it is a great place to get true hands-on experience and learn lots about fashion and improve what we do.
THE POSITION: Wholesale Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced wholesale sales associate at Aspiga. We are looking to expand the wholesale channel of our company in the UK and beyond. The applicant should be invested in sustainably and ethically produced fashion. They must have experience in wholesale, particularly within women’s attire and have an in-depth knowledge of the UK independent fashion boutique network. Knowledge of working with key accounts such as John Lewis, Selfridges, Fenwick would be advantageous, as well as other 3rd party online platforms
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maintain and expand stockist/customer portfolio within the UK
- Set up and organise our showroom in London during the selling seasons
- Conduct sales meetings in our showroom with customers
- Manage our presence at trade shows both in the UK and internationally
- Liaise with our international agents and distributors
- Make lookbooks of our collections using Illustrator/powerpoint
- Input orders and create invoices using our system Brightpearl
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS – we are looking for someone with…
- Experience in fashion wholesale, particularly in women’s apparel
- Strong interest in fashion and a keen eye for future trends
- Experience in direct sales in a fashion showroom environment
- Great communication skills, in person, over the phone, and over email
- Love of our brand and a common interest in sustainability and ethical production practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.