Role – Retail Support Manager
Hours - min. 3 days a week
Start Date – July 31st 2023
Location - Home Based
RETAIL SUPPORT MANGER
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE
- Management guidance for shop managers via:
- Scheduled 1:1’s, minimum monthly
- Fortnightly/monthly shop managers group meeting - chair and set agenda.
- Using the 1:1 google sheet to capture actions
- Agenda to cover: shop performance against KPI's, VM, operations, personal development
- Agree who to involve to support on VM on operational issues
- Ongoing ad hoc mentoring, query resolution.
- Work with the Managers to develop Aspiga’s profile by seeking opportunities to engage with customers, increase conversion and collaborate strategically within the store’s local community
- Ensure shop managers and staff have had the necessary training using the training checklist and training manuals for each shop
- Create video tutorials Operations Manager and Marketing to support training needs
- Engage areas of expertise to help train on VM
- Review and deliver better processes for Retail, supported by HQ to roll out concise, accurate relevant and workable processes for fulfillment and operations
- Work with HR to run shop manager appraisals and development plans as per the template. 6 month and annual.
- Feed into Ceo and executive regarding pay reviews/increases.
- Be a support on Shop Mgr level recruitment to HR.
- Ensure shop managers are on-boarded, induction programme is delivered, and all team are trained correctly.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and model outstanding levels of service to your team.
- Ensure that all shop managers work to the Aspiga customer experience and brand guidelines, providing motivation and coaching as required.
- Represent the brand’s values, adhering to company procedures and policies.
- Ensure all unforms and discounts are agreed and relevant.
- Demonstrate current knowledge of Aspiga’s values on sustainability and ethical fashion in terms of materials used, production processes and packaging practices.
KEY REQUIREMENTS – we are looking for someone with…
- Experience in contemporary fashion or luxury retail management
- Commercial acumen and confidence in driving KPIs, planning staff and inventory management
- Proven management skills with experience of building and motivating effective teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to share the brand story and connect with our customers
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships within the business and with external suppliers
- Resilient and flexible attitude, able to work under pressure and adapt to meet deadlines
- Capable organiser with strong attention to detail; proficient IT skills required
- A proactive and pragmatic approach to problem solving
Please send your CV to email@example.com