Deputy Store Manager - London
Deputy Manager – London
Full time Monday – Saturday (5 days to include 1 day weekend)
Start Date – Immediate start
Based in London, Kings Road Store.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
THE POSITION: DEPUTY MANAGER FOR London, Kings Road
Established in 2006 we are a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the
way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We
partner with artisans and suppliers in India and Kenya along with some more
established factories in Europe and the Far East, to create contemporary stylish
clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable
At Aspiga, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to
Key Responsibilities of Role
- Reporting into the Store Manager, assist to ensure sales and profit targets are
- Ensure consistent delivery of Aspiga’s customer service experience through
coaching, developing and motivating the retail team leading by example and
by exceptional interactions with the customer.
- Always behave in a manner that represents the values of the Aspiga brand
and adhere to company guidelines and policies.
- Support the Manager to actively seek opportunities to develop the profile of
the Aspiga brand in the shop to engage their customers, increase conversion
and develop relevant and appropriate collaborations, and organising events
with social media influencers and bloggers.
- Marketing materials such as brochures, Aspiga Loves are handed out and all
staff collect customer names to sign up to the email database.
- Actively driving commercial opportunities e.g. using Social and paid ads to
increase footfall and looking at innovative ways to market the shops within the
local area to help increase sales.
- Undertake frequent stock takes, checking stocks in store are selling, review
best sellers, define with the Brand Operations Merchandiser the right
collection / range for stores, feedback to HQ high and low sell thrus.
- Ensure company and brand standards are maintained as well as adhering to
- Ensure each shop is sustainable as possible and the shop fit and point of sale
Flexible schedule: Available to work one weekend day per week
- Develops good working relationships within the business
- Develop good relationships with external suppliers
- Maintain professional behaviour in the workplace
- Be respectful of others
KEY ATTRIBUTES – we are looking for someone with…
- Retail management experience required with a minimum of 3 years in
contemporary fashion or luxury retail management
- Commercial acumen - experience driving KPI’s, staff planning and
- Confident and outgoing; able to effectively communicate the brand story
- Experience building and leading effective teams
- Organized, able to multitask, prioritise and delegate tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Confident operating Microsoft suite software
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- A proactive and pragmatic approach to problem solving is also essential.
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org