Rhianna Embroidered Midi Dress
Sustainably Sourced Cotton WhiteRegular price £130.00 Sale price £78.00
Make 3 payments of £26.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Rhianna Embroidered Dress made from responsibly sourced cotton. Featuring a square neckline, shirred elasticated bodice and straps with frill detailing. Finished with allover flower embroidery and cut to a single-tiered design in a dipped midi length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Made from responsibly sourced cotton
- Shirred lined elasticated bodice and wide straps
- Non-slip straps as they feature concealed loops to attach onto your bra straps to stop the material from moving
- Single tiered design with subtle gathers
- Full skirt
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
Fits big - Please note, some of our customers suggest sizing down.
- Size XS: bust 72cm, waist 69cm, length 102cm
- Size S: bust 77cm, waist 74cm, length 103cm
- Size M: bust 82cm, waist 79cm, length 104cm
- Size L: bust 87cm, waist 84cm, length 105cm
- Size XL: bust 92cm, waist 89cm, length 106cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.