Ilana Frill Gauze Top
Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £40.00
Make 3 payments of £13.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Romantic and feminine, the Ilana Frill Top has endless outfitting possibilities; wear with jeans, our printed maxi skirts or as a cover up on the beach. This top can be worn on or off the shoulder and finishes on the waist with soft elastication.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde Lifestyle Model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Brunette lifestyle model is 6'1", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Can be worn on or off the shoulder
- Lightweight cotton gauze
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size S: Length 42cm, Waist 84cm, Bust 112cm, Hem 110cm, Sleeve Length 20cm
- Size M: Length 43cm, Waist 89cm, Bust 117cm, Hem 115cm, Sleeve Length 20.5cm
- Size L: Length 44cm, Waist 94cm, Bust 122cm, Hem 120cm, Sleeve Length 21cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.