Women's Sheepskin Ribbon Slippers
Wool and Sheepskin CamelRegular price £60.00
Make 3 payments of £20.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
These boot like slippers are handcrafted from 100% genuine sheepskin and have a multi-coloured ribbon detail at the heel. With a soft brushed exterior and shearling interior, these slippers are luxuriously soft inside.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Sitting just above the ankle
- Upper & Inner material: 100% Sheepskin
- Decorative ribbon detail at the heel
Wool and Sheepskin
Made in South Africa
Warm hand wash
- True to size
- Hand wash in warm soapy water
- Dry naturally in a warm room
When dry use a soft brush
Arrived by boat
Why choose Sheepskin
- Wool and sheepskin is a natural sustainable resource that will eventually biodegrade. It is one of the most effective forms of all-weather protection and science is yet to produce a fibre which matches its unique properties.