- Made from paper raffia
- Adjustable inner tie
- One size
- Care Instructions: If stained, clean it with a soft and moistened cloth. Dry it naturally
Why choose Raffia
- Raffia is a sustainable alternative to traditional materials such as plastic and paper. Harvested by cutting the green leaves from individual palms, they are then dried and stripped of their inner core. This results in long strings of raffia fibre.
- Raffia is 100% biodegradable and compostable. When disposed of properly, raffia will break down within months.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com