Maeve Tea Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Swirl Turquoise/WhiteRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Introducing our Maeve Dress in a sustainable TENCEL™ geometric-print fabric. Featuring a round neckline with a deep v-notch opening and loop button closure, 3/4 length sleeves with elasticated frilled cuffs and elasticated smocked waist. Finished with a contrasting wide belt with tassel detailing and cut to a maxi length. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; choose between our regular length, recommended for people over 5ft 6, or our new shorter length which finishes 7.5cm shorter.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and is wearing a size S
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Made from TENCEL™
- Round neckline with deep v-notch
- Loop button closure at neck
- ¾ sleeves with frill and elasticated cuff
- Elasticated smocked waist
- Wide soft belt with tassel
Ethically Made in China
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: bust 99cm, length 135cm
- Size S: bust 104cm, length 136cm
- Size M: bust 109cm, length 137cm
- Size L: bust 114cm, length 138cm
- Size XL: bust 119cm, length 139cm
- Size XXS: Length 127.5cm, Bust 96.5cm, Waist 58.5cm, Sleeve Length 54cm.
- Size XS: Length 128cm, Bust 99cm, Waist 61cm, Sleeve Length 54.3cm.
- Size S: Length 129cm, Bust 104cm, Waist 66cm, Sleeve Length 55cm.
- Size M: Length 130cm, Bust 109cm, Waist 71cm, Sleeve Length 55.7cm.
- Size L: Length 131, Bust 114cm, Waist 76cm, Sleeve Length 56.4cm.
- Size XL: Length 132cm, Bust 119cm, Waist 81cm, Sleeve Length 57.1cm.
- Size XXL: Length 133cm, Bust 124cm, Waist 86cm, Sleeve Length 57.8cm.
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Can be dry cleaned
Why choose LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose?
LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of the Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; from procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water and minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.