Theresa Stretch Corduroy Blazer
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price £220.00
Make 3 payments of £73.33. . No fees.
Introducing our Theresa Corduroy Blazer, made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy. This classic double-breasted blazer features two front flap pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing size S
Made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy
Double-breasted classic blazer
4 button cuff
- Matching Charlie Trousers are available
97% organic cotton and 3% spandex
Made in Portugal
Size XS: Length 72cm, bust 86cm, waist 77cm, hip 84cm
Size S: Length 73cm, bust 91cm, waist 82cm, hip 89cm
Size M: Length 74cm, bust 96cm, waist 87cm, hip 94cm
Size L: Length 75cm, bust 101cm, waist 92cm, hip 99cm
- Size XL: Length 76cm, bust 106cm, waist 97cm, hip 104cm
- Do not machine wash
- Delicate dry clean
- Iron inside out
- If bought and worn as a suit dry clean together
Arrived by road
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.