Tabitha Maxi Dress
Organic Cotton Pineapple CoralRegular price £135.00
Make 3 payments of £45.00. . No fees.
The perfect elevated sundress, our best-selling Tabitha dress is crafted from lightweight organic cotton. With wide tie shoulder straps, Tabitha is a full maxi, flattering all shapes with a fixed bodice and shirred back panel and a long fit and flare skirt flowing from under the bust. A contrast hem completes the look.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Fit and flare style
- Lifestyle model is 5'5", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 6 / EU 34 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft lightweight organic cotton
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Self-tie straps in contrast print
- Full gathered frill on the hem
- Long flowing skirt
- Shirred back bodice
- Fully lined
- Concealed side pockets
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
If you have a fuller bust, we recommend sizing up as the bust comes up slightly small.
- Size XS: length 134cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 135cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 136cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 137cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 138cm, bust 101-111cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified)
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.