Ilana Block Print Organic Cotton Top
Organic Cotton Japanese Flower Apple GreenRegular price £55.00
Make 3 payments of £18.33. . No fees.
Our bestselling Ilana Cotton Top is beautifully block-printed by hand onto organic cotton. Romantic and feminine, the Ilana has endless outfitting possibilities; wear with jeans, our printed maxi skirts or as a cover up on the beach. This top can be worn on or off the shoulder and finishes on the waist with soft elastication. All of our block-printed garments use azo free, water-based dyes which are safe to wear and kind to the planet.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 6/8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blocked printed by hand in Jaipur
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Shirred neckline
- Floaty on or off-the-shoulder style
- Soft elastic around the neck and hem
- Wear with the Becks Skirt
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size S: Length 42cm, Waist 84cm, Bust 112cm, Hem 110cm, Sleeve Length 20cm
- Size M: Length 43cm, Waist 89cm, Bust 117cm, Hem 115cm, Sleeve Length 20.5cm
- Size L: Length 44cm, Waist 94cm, Bust 122cm, Hem 120cm, Sleeve Length 21cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important).
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.