Men's Nehru Collar Linen Shirt
EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen Cobalt BlueRegular price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Bringing back our bestselling Men's Shirt with a new and improved fit in 100% premium European flax-certified linen. We love this premium linen as it's soft to the touch and breathable and is the most sustainable way to produce linen with full traceability. This classic slim-fit shirt is finished with a button-down front and full-length sleeves.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model 1 is 6', a size S and is wearing a size S
- Model 2 is 6'1", a size M and wearing a size M
- Made from 100% EUROPEAN FLAX®
- certified premium linen
- Slim fit
- Back yoke with 2 subtle pleats
- Nehru collar
EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen
Made in India
Cold wash at 30°C
Fits big - Please note, some of our customers suggest sizing down.
- Size XS: Length 79cm, chest 95cm, neck 35.55cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size S: Length 79cm, chest 102.5cm, neck 38.1cm, sleeve length 63.5cm
- Size M: Length 80cm, chest 110cm, neck 40.64cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Size L: Length 81cm, chest 117.5cm, neck 43.18cm, sleeve length 66.5cm
- Size XL: Length 82cm, chest 125cm, neck 45.72cm, sleeve length 68cm
- Size XXL: Length 83cm, chest 132.5cm, neck 22.86, sleeve length 69.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why choose Linen?
- We love Linen not only because it is breathable, durable and perfect for hot climates. But, it is also one of the most eco-friendly fabrics, as it comes from the flax plant which only requires rainwater to grow. It is both sustainable and biodegradable. To find out more about our sustainable materials click here. The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, certifies traceability and responsible sourcing at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product.