Recycled V-Neck Ruched Swimsuit
Recycled Polyester Stamp Aztec PinkRegular price £105.00
Make 3 payments of £35.00. . No fees.
Made from 82% recycled polyester (made from post-consumer waste and plastic bottles!) our swimwear is responsibly sourced to reduce waste originally headed for landfill. Be sure to pack the V-Neck Ruched Swimsuit on your next getaway. Featuring a plunging v-neck with padding, soft molded cups and adjustable straps, this style is made in double-layered fabric for a premium finish. The set-in side seams, lightweight control panel and ruching provide a flattering silhouette for all figures.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'8', a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from recycled polyester
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin
- Sewn-in soft moulded cups
- Ruched front, flattering for all figures
- Blended with stretch for comfort and longevity
Beautiful bright geo print
82% Recycled Polyester 18% Elastane
Ethically Made in China
Hand wash only
- True to size
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE 82% RECYCLED POLYESTER 18% ELASTANE?
- Our sustainable swimwear is made from 82% double layered certified* recycled polyester blended with stretch for comfort and longevity.
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin.
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester. It also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester.
Recycling post consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfill.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.