Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Battersea, London
Salary: On application
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves fashion and is passionate about sustainability; and has worked for a medium or small online retailer, to now work for a growing business focused on ethical and sustainable fashion.
Reporting into the Operations Director, responsible for being the first point of contact for all customer enquiries via email, phone or social media. Working with the business to support and deliver excellent customer service in areas including fulfilling and taking orders, processing returns, handling complaints, answering enquiries, providing information and trouble shooting.
Aspiga is an online UK retailer, focusing on selling ethically sourced and sustainable beachwear, clothing and accessories.
Our products are designed in the UK, but handmade in Africa and India. The Aspiga Collection includes beautiful leather beaded sandals, flip flops, bags, baskets, beachwear, clothing and jewellery.
We are a small passionate team of 9, so it is a great place to get true hands-on experience and learn lots about fashion and the world of retail.
- You will be responsible for managing and leading the customer service operations for Aspiga based in the HQ in Battersea ensuring all customer contacts are handled in a timely and appropriate manner, with a positive result for the customer.
- Managing and responding to the email correspondence within agreed SLA’s, delivering a service to exceed customer expectations
- Ensuring any technical issues with an order are reported and followed up internally and with the customer including order amends, miss picks, oversells, delivery issues
- Reviewing all reason codes for communication and work with the OD to forecast work levels for each season to improve service levels and identify peak activity across the year
- Acting on feedback and suggest improvements to service levels via changes to the website
- Develop a clear communication and reporting system to inform the business and exec of activities and issues monthly
- Processing the payments of all returns, working closely with the finance team to ensure all returns are processed accurately and timely. Review all reason codes for returns highlighting to the production & marketing team any trends to follow up
- Maintaining customer unsubscribe and additional databases for Marketing Team
- Problem solving with Productions Team on any potential QC issue highlighted by customers and coming to resolution in a timely fashion
- Chasing up tracking enquiries with mail service providers and updating customers accordingly
- Develop knowledge of the brand and products including best sellers, top volumes, reviewing products on the website and using all copy made available by the marketing team.
- Develop a knowledge of the Promotional Calendar, Marketing activity and Key Campaigns including Product launches
- Support Brand events where necessary
- Develops good working relationships within the business
- An enthusiastic leader, assist OD to recruit for peak and identify training requirements for the team
- Develops and leads the Brands Customer Service SLA’s
- Develop good relationships with external suppliers
- Maintain professional behaviour in the workplace
- Be respectful of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to influence effectively within the business and put across views appropriately
- Demonstrates ability to plan and implement business objectives
- Organised and the ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated and committed to developing your skills
- Key skills in e-commerce and reporting systems
- Delivering business objectives in a positive manner
- A strong team player who is a true brand and business ambassador
- Self-awareness, good and consistent communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, reactive and flexible; thrives on positive change
Contact: Sarah Edwards
Tel: +44 (0) 207 627 5166