Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
5 days a week
Start Date – December 2021
Based in Battersea, London
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE POSITION: Social Media Coordinator
Established in 2006 Aspiga is a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We partner with artisans and suppliers, primarily in Kenya and India, to create contemporary and stylish clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable materials.
We’re looking for a Social Media Coordinator to take our platforms to new heights. You’ll create a data-led content strategy for our channels including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and YouTube and our adverts on FB and Insta. Working closely with colleagues in the business and agencies, you’ll develop compelling, aspirational and stylish social media campaigns (that are right for our customer demographic). You will help put together our marketing strategies and weekly themes and create engaging content for our global community. You’ll also manage all social media activity daily including working with influencers and celebrities, which includes gifting and sending out products and overseeing the affiliate campaigns.
The perfect candidate will be a forward-thinking storyteller, and an expert in digital platforms and social media and be able to style and put together videos and stylish photos. You’ll be able to adapt to our tone of voice and have a proven track record of achieving growth and increasing engagement for established brands. Finally, you’ll have a passion for sustainable fashion and creative eye and skillset to keep our social feeds elevated, informed and reflective of Aspiga’s brand values and sustainability commitment.
Based mainly within our head office in Battersea , London (but you could work from home one or two days a week). This job is a full time role, but the applicant will need to do 1-2 hrs a day at weekends, so therefore can work shorter days in the week or have Friday pms off.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Help come up with a marketing calendar and reflect weekly themes through all social platforms
- Develop organic social media plans, campaigns, activations and tactics for products, brand marketing and key cultural moments
- Schedule and upload posts and stories across all platforms
- Optimise channels and improve the success of plans using appropriate analytics tools
- Work with team members and alongside the director of Aspiga to brief and oversee the production of social assets
- Work with relevant stakeholders to understand market and trade trends, user behaviour, competitor activity and new platform features
- Build and present regular reports and competitor analysis to key business stakeholders
- Drive innovation by exploring new features of existing platforms and / or expanding to new platforms opportunities
- Ensure all social output is on brand and complies with tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Daily influencer outreach and our gifting and affiliate strategy using our ERM system.
- Know how to check high stocks and analyze reports to base the social media plan upon.
- Be able to create graphics for social platforms using Adobe Photoshop/Canva and take engaging content for grid posts and stories inhouse.
- Develops good working relationships within the business
- Develop good relationships with external suppliers
- Maintain professional behaviour in the workplace
- Be respectful of other
KEY ATTRIBUTES – we are looking for someone with…
- Experience and a proven track record of multiple channel and account organic growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fantastic attention to detail and factual accuracy
- Prior experience with a fashion brand and social media management and analytics tools and understanding of the competitive landscape
- A passion for diversity and inclusion and a strong awareness of key cultural issues relevant to our core audiences
- Experience working with influencers and content creators
- An obsession with trends and tools in social media, marketing, technology and advertising.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to strategically plan and prioritise in line with business requirements
- Adobe suite knowledge (photoshop/premiere pro for video editing), canva knowledge and experience in our scheduling platform Later
- Shopify experience is a plus
- A passion for sustainability and adaptability skills to our tone of voice and brand guidelines
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.