Media and Photography Intern
Full time Monday – Friday 9.30 – 5.30
Immediate start Based in Battersea, London
The Position: This opportunity at Aspiga will not only challenge you, but will support you through your journey of personal growth through coaching, a caring sharing culture and your future vocation development. We are a small passionate team of 10, so it is a great place to get true hands-on experience and learn lots about fashion and the world of retail. If this sounds like the type of working environment that inspires you then come and see what we can offer you. Aspiga currently have a vacancy for a Photographic and Media Intern within their Ecommerce Department.
The Role: Photography and Media Intern
Learn about the creative process and marketing for our small company.
This role will involve you in the concept to production of the company promotional material in all forms of media (whether it is emails, website content or printed), taking model shoots in house and on location, photo retouching to enhance and ensure all our images are consistent with each other and are of the highest quality.
Projects you will work on include:
- New imagery for the Spring 2021 campaign, editing and photoshopping
- Website content creation; web banners; blog images; product images; email graphics; video editing for social media and general website purposes
- Exhibition graphics as required
- Possible Social media (Instagram, Twitter)updating/feeds
- Website content
- Assisting the production team with general stock maintenance
Experience and skills must include:
- Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop and Indesign
- An existing creative design portfolio (from university is sufficient)
Other key attributes include:
- A passion for the area of Marketing
- Efficient and accurate, able to work quickly and accurately.
- Motivated, with a positive attitude.
- Presentable, driven, and motivated with proven ability to take ownership of tasks
Job Type: Internship for 3 months
Job Types: Full-time