Adeline Maxi Dress
Viscose MintRegular price £238.00
Make 3 payments of £79.33. . No fees.
The Adeline Maxi from Pyrus is made from a silky viscose in a floaty relaxed fit. This gorgeous drawstring maxi dress has adjustable drawstrings at the waist and cuff so you can choose a relaxed fit or can opt for a more fitted look. Featuring a v-neck neckline and gathered detailing across the shoulder. Finished with a tiered skirt at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'9', a UK8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Drawstring cuff and Waist detail
- Tiered Skirt
Ethically Made in China
- Size XS - Length 138cm, Bust 52cm, Waist 51cm, Sleeve Length 58cm.
- Size S - Length 139cm, Bust 54cm, Waist 53cm, Sleeve Length 59cm.
- Size M - Length 140cm, Bust 56cm, Waist 55cm, Sleeve Length 60cm.
- Size L - Length 141cm, Bust 58cm, Waist 57cm, Sleeve Length 61cm.
- Size XL - Length 142cm, Bust 60cm, Waist 59cm, Sleeve Length 62cm.
- Hand Wash Cold
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Iron on Cool Setting
WHY CHOOSE PYRUS?
- Pyrus is an independent British brand known for timeless yet contemporary pieces in bold & subtle prints.
- Pyrus work with factories in the UK, India, and China. All of their suppliers are vetted and they personally know all the owners they work with including most of their families. They believe in long-lasting relationships through trust and honesty.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.