Tabitha Maxi Dress
Organic Cotton Pineapple CoralRegular price £135.00
Make 3 payments of £45.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The perfect elevated sundress, our best-selling Tabitha dress is crafted from lightweight organic cotton. With wide tie shoulder straps, Tabitha is a full maxi, flattering all shapes with a fixed bodice and shirred back panel and a long fit and flare skirt flowing from under the bust. A contrast hem completes the look.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Fit and flare style
- Lifestyle model is 5'5", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 6 / EU 34 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft lightweight organic cotton
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Self-tie straps in contrast print
- Full gathered frill on the hem
- Long flowing skirt
- Shirred back bodice
- Fully lined
- Concealed side pockets
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
If you have a fuller bust, we recommend sizing up as the bust comes up slightly small.
- Size XS: length 134cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 135cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 136cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 137cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 138cm, bust 101-111cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified)
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.